Friday, March 30, 2018

Vinyl Organization

If you don't know, I have a small workspace for my Cricut. I try to find the best ways to organize all my supplies for my Cricut! I've just recently finished my organization for all my vinyl! So, if you have a limited craft space for your Cricut, I recommend you keep reading! 
So first, when you pull out the drawer that contains all of my vinyl, you get this view:
  • I've been using Iris Portable Project Case to store my vinyl and I have another one to hold all my Cardstock paper. I absolutely love using the case! It's the perfect size for all the 12"x12" vinyl sheets that I have! 
    • I use little tab dividers which I've created to separate my regular (indoor), outdoor, and aluminum vinyl.
    • On top of all my vinyl, I keep rolls of vinyl that's too long to fit in the case.                                           
  • Right under the case, I keep my heat transfer sheets. Most of them are too long to fit in one of the cases so, I just place them under my vinyl 
   
  • I also have a little bin off to the side that contains scraps of vinyl for whenever I do small cut-outs.
    
  • Right next to the scraps is my transfer tape for my vinyl
     
I hope this post has helped you with some organization! I will be posting two posts next week! One will be on Wednesday and the other one will be on Friday (at normal time)! The post on Wednesday will be a little part of the project that doesn't involve a Cricut or any cutting machine. So, make sure you come back next week for two new posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment