Friday, March 9, 2018

How to Give your Cricut Mat More Stickiness

As you know, in order to cut stuff with your Cricut, you have to use a mat. Well, I have five, 12"x12" mats and two, 12"x  24" mats. I've used each of them more than 20 times! They are all sadly losing their stickiness. So, if your mats are doing the same as mine, keep on reading and even if your mats haven't started doing it to you it might still help you in the future! So, without further ado, let's get started!
  1. Give your mat a quick cleaning by getting any left-over paper or lint off to the best of your ability!                                                                                                                                             
  2. Next, I love using the Zig Memory System Two Way Glue Pen, Carded, Jumbo Tip to re-stick my mat! So, run this over your mat in an even layer and let dry!

  3. And now, you've re-stickied your mat! You can tell when your mat is dry by the glue becoming clear!
I've re-stickied my mats for the 3rd time now and they are still working perfectly fine! I recommend you buy the  Zig Memory System Two Way Glue Pen, Carded, Jumbo Tip and use it for your mats in the future! It has saved me a lot of money because I've been able to use the Cricut mats over and over again without having to buy new mats! I hope this post has helped you and make sure you come back next week (on Friday) to see my new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment