Friday, March 23, 2018

Might as Well Face it, I'm Addicted to Vinyl

I've just recently made some decorations for my room! I got inspiration for this project on Pinterest! I absolutely loved this idea because if you don't know, I have a ton of vinyl! So, I thought that this project would match it perfectly! This project is a really easy project so, it doesn't require a lot of explanation! So, without further ado, let's get started!

  • Materials Needed:
    • A Blank Canvas (I just used a piece of wood) - Please remember that if you use a normal canvas or you don't spray paint the canvas, the vinyl won't stick to it very well. 
    • Spray Paint (Optional)
    • Vinyl (I used outdoor vinyl)
    • Weeding Tools
    • Transfer Tape
  1. Cut-out and "weed" the design
  2. Prep and spray paint your canvas and let dry (I did this step because I didn't want a wood background)
  3. Put transfer tape over the decal
  4. Transfer the decal over and smooth it out making sure there are no air bubbles
  5. Peel back the transfer tape and admire what you did
I will be editing this post and be adding some pictures on Monday! I hope you make this or make something close to this! Don't forget to check in next Friday for a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment