Friday, March 16, 2018

Cute and Simple Water Bottle Design

I haven't been so good lately with keeping up with drinking the amount of water I generally need to drink. So, I found the cute and free SVG on https://lovesvg.com/ (Click Here for a tutorial on how to upload an SVG.) and I thought that it would serve a good purpose! I'm using a glass water bottle that I thought would look well with this project! So, without further ado, let's get started!
  • Materials Needed:
    • Water-bottle (Preferably a see-through one)
    • Outdoor Vinyl
    • Transfer Tape
    • Glass Cleaner (Or anything to wipe a surface clean)
  1. Cut-out design and "weed" the design 
  2. Clean off the water-bottle surface with glass cleaner and prep placement
  3. Put the transfer tape over the decal
  4. Transfer the decal over to the water-bottle and smooth out, trying to get all air bubbles out
  5. Last but not least, remove the transfer tape and be amazed by your results!
I hope this post has helped you or just simply inspired you! Make sure you come back next week (On Friday) to see my new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment