Friday, June 1, 2018

Faux Leather Tassel Necklace


If you haven't seen my resent posts, I've been in love with the Cricut Faux Leather! So, I have another post that has to do with the Cricut Faux Leather and I absolutely love the idea of it!

  1. Begin by cutting out the tassel part of the necklace. You can check out my blog post from last week, Faux Leather Tassel to learn more about making it and all the information for it!                                   
  2. Once I started gluing together the tassel part, I created the cut-out design for the blank. I began cut out two blanks so I could glue them back to back.
  3. Next, I cut out the designs that I wanted with heat transfer vinyl and transferred them to the blanks.
  4. Finally, I began connecting each pieces together!
I love how this project turned out! After this post, I'm going to start posting every-other week. So with that said, check back in two weeks from now!

No comments:

Post a Comment