Friday, July 13, 2018

Paper Organization

If you don't know, I have a small work space for my Cricut. So, I try to find the best ways to organize all my supplies for my Cricut! I've just finished all my organization for my paper! So, let's get started!

When you first look at the box you get this view! I love using the Iris Portable Project Case to store my paper and vinyl!
When you open the case up you see some of my paper! I've done some organization and split the paper up into groups, which you can see in the picture below!
If you want to see how I created the labels you can look down below!
I created the dividers by cutting 4"x12" slips of paper and folded them in half. Once I was done folding all the slips, I began to create the labels for each section and cut it out in vinyl. Finally, I transferred all the vinyl labels to the slips of paper!

I hope this has given you a little idea or some help for your organization! Make sure you check back in for a new post on July 27th!

No comments:

Post a Comment