Friday, June 29, 2018

Faux Leather Chevron Bracelet


I've been doing a lot of projects recently that work with the Cricut Faux Leather! I absolutely love working with the faux leather so, I have yet another project for you so let's get started!
  1. First, I began creating the bracelet design which you can watch me create it in the Cricut Design Space on the mobile app in the video below. Towards the end, when I was designing the bracelet I measured my wrist so the bracelet would fit.
  2. Next, I began to cut out the bracelet design into the Cricut Faux Leather.
  3. Finally, I began connecting all the pieces together!

I love the results of this project! If you want to see another post like this, go check out the Faux Leather Tassel Necklace post that I did a couple weeks ago! Make sure you check back in again in two weeks for a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment