Friday, July 27, 2018

3-D Box Wall Decor

I haven't done a lot of paper projects on this blog and I thought it might be time to do another project! I love how this project turned out so, let's get started!
  1. First I created the design. You can watch how I created the design in the video below! I used the lid part of the Cube Box from the Cricut Images.                                                                                                             
  2. Next, I began to score, draw, and cut my design!
  3. Then, I began to fold along the scored lines.
  4. Next, I glued and taped the boxes!
  5. Once all the glue was dry on the boxes, I began hanging them up on my wall using the Small 3M Hooks!
I absolutely love how this project turned out! I hope to do more paper projects in the future! Make sure you check back in on August 10th!

No comments:

Post a Comment