Friday, April 27, 2018

Using the Templates in the Cricut Design Space

I've been using the templates on Cricut way more often!  Cricut has a lot of different templates to choose from. I mainly use the shirt templates such as the baseball t-shirts. The templates are about the average size for each template. So, the most likely won't be the exact size that you have. The templates let you see what your design will look like on your project! You are able to change the colors to the color of the template you chose. So, I'm going to do a little quick tutorial for getting to the templates and how I like using them!


  1. So, first, when I first open up a new project I always like to have my design prepped and ready for the template
  2. The template button is located in the top left-hand corner right under the New button.
  3. Once you click on the button it takes you to the page where you can select the template you need. They have a variety of items that you can use. Which, I'm going to be using the Baseball t-shirt for this project.
  4. Whenever you click on it, it pops up in the design space and the design is white. If you want to change the color of the template, you can go to the bottom right-hand corner right above the welding button is and click on the little circle area. Whenever you click on the circle, you can pick from a selection of colors or you can customize your color.
  5. Once I was all done changing the color of the shirt, I started sizing my design which I also change the color of what I'm going to cut out.
I hope this has helped you! I will not have a post for next week. However, make sure you check in the week after next to see a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment