Friday, January 12, 2018

Let's Talk Heat Transfer!


I love using heat transfer vinyl! I use a heat press when I do my transfers because it has even heating which the vinyl transfer best with even heating.

 I recommend you use a heat press when you are using glitter heat transfer vinyls because it always stays on better and it's a thicker vinyl which requires more pressure and even heating. Click Here to access the heat press that I have! Glitter heat transfer is a thicker heat transfer vinyl and requires more pressure when applying to things which as I mentioned earlier, I recommend that you use a heat press when working with it

When you wash the clothing that you have used heat transfer vinyl on, I don't recommend that you run the clothing through the dryer very often because if you haven't transferred the design very well, it can start to peel up. It can start to peel up again because you are technically re-heating the glue/bonding stuff again and if you run it through the dryer, it won't have pressure applied to it to keep it on the clothing. With this reason, I recommend that you should let it air dry and not run it through the dryer as often.

If you have any questions, don't forget to place them in comments and I will try to answer them! Don't forget to check in next week (on Friday) to see my next post!



No comments:

Post a Comment