Friday, January 5, 2018

Different Types of Vinyl



I absolutely love using vinyl! And there are a whole lot of different types of vinyl! But, I'm just going to list a few!
  • Indoor Vinyl- This vinyl is good if it's just used for indoor use, but if you use it outdoor it wouldn't most likely last for more than a week ore two. It also wouldn't last long if you place your design on a water bottle or on a a mug. 
  • Outdoor Vinyl- I love this vinyl because I'm able to stick it on almost anything! This vinyl is good for outdoor use! It is also good for putting a design on water bottles but not mugs! I also love using this vinyl for car decals!
  • Foil Vinyl- I don't like using vinyl very often because the vinyl scratches easily. I'm not so sure if it's a good outdoor material or not. 
  • Heat transfer vinyl- I use this vinyl very often! It transfers onto shirts and stuff like that! I use a heat press (which next week's blog will go into more depth about a heat press) because it transfers the vinyl a whole lot better and it stays onto the shirt a lot better.
There are many more types of vinyl which I will be posting more about in the future! Don't forget to check back in next week on Friday for a new post!

No comments:

Post a Comment